Sunday, October 05, 2003

Out Of The Abyss

I was down and out in coma-land for much of this weekend. I think it is due to some important meetings/financial reviews I have to attend this week. I wish my form of depression would let me bawl and then get organized - like I used to when I was a kid. This retreating from life 'to think' makes me lose contact with what I am trying to deal with. Maybe I need to drink a strong eight hour diuretic at bedtime to get me going in the morning.

When I got organized I headed to Subway for their '3 foot long subs for $10' special. I had dinner and have enough for a snack and breakfast. Yum! Yum!

My Mom phoned to say that she is on her way to Arizona for a holiday. She said that the highways were a mess in the Yukon due to snow. I hope the snow doesn't come this way because it will spoil the pending "sunshine until mid - October" predicted by the witch doctors at the weather office. Victoria's rainy season is fast approaching so we want to keep enjoying our sunshine.

I found The Online Orgasmic Simulation to be weird enough for me today! (via Geekpress) Enjoy!

No comments: