Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Nose Tag

I had to stop in and see my doctor for medication refills today. I whined about being too busy to have a cold so he gave me a small sample pack to hold me over until Thursday. Thursday evening I have a date with 'Neo - Citran' and '2 days of sleep'. Hopefully I can nap my cold away.

I left a comment at ESL online and mentioned 'Our Esl Blog' one of my projects. I wish I felt well enough to spruce up the site. I have great plans for it.

Several projects could use some work this week. However since my nose and I are playing tag I will slow down a bit.

How do you play 'nose tag' you ask? Well first you need a misbehaving schnozzle. Next said schnozzle must let out an unexpected and loud sneeze and then run away. When you catch the damned thing with drugs it gets all stuffy until it gives you a headache. Then POW! it's on the run again.

Speaking of which...

No comments: