Thursday, June 17, 2004

Anteater Wanted: No Insects Need Apply

The ants are invading my home. Big winged males wander into my apartment and proceed to climb my legs when I am at the computer. Needless to say I was quite jumpy yesterday.

My building manager said she will put out "some drops" to control them. I almost want to get some toads or lizards as a short term solution. The only thing I would have to worry about is a Dr. Seuss progression. I don't think I would like living with environmentalists chasing hunters chasing bears chasing dogs chasing cats chasing lizards chasing ants.

I think I will rely on chemical warfare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those big winged fellows generally mean a larger problem. I'd be very careful - they may swoop in one evening when you're least expecting it and pick you up and fly you away to their Ant empire. Be afraid, be very afraid!! > LJ