Monday, September 27, 2004

New Pictures Posted

I have been on a photography binge for two days. Yesterday I dusted off my 35mm camera and went picture taking. Over the years I have seen some wonderful sights and I was determined to capture some of them on film. Well, 22 of 24 pictures turned out okay.

Today I took another 15 photos. I will slow down a bit now that I been to most of the downtown spots I wanted to check. I am still at the mercy of light and will have to be patient.

I will not be able to post any more pictures until next month since I have reached the upload limit for a free account. Paid accounts aren't on sale yet. I have sent out some invitations to join flickr. Nobody has accepted yet. If I get five people to join up I get a pro account to experiment with. That means I can test the pro account and have an idea whether I wish to pay for one once they come on sale. If anyone wants to try a free account let me know and I will send an invitation.

A pro account would mean I could upload more pics. (Hint, hint)

Here are my new pictures. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Nice photos, although I'm not keen on computer graphics, sorry.
Just put my picture albums back up.

Brent said...

Wonderful pictures! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm burned out on summertime photos, so I'm looking forward to winter. It will just provide a chance to work with a new environment.

Leon said...

Thanks everyone.
Mick - I commented/answered in your latest post.
Brent - Gee Brent, You may get pretty bored of my pics. We don't have your cold Iowa winters here. We have rain/shine - that's our seasons. Maybe, when I go on holidays to the Yukon, I will throw in a snowman for you.