Sunday, September 19, 2004

Random Whimsy

Sometimes things change. We stumble through life trying to find what we have lost or what we have gained. Sometimes we just stumble.

I am trying to strive ahead like Supermum. She went and became a mini bus driver. I hope Christine can deal with weird drivers. If all else fails she can drive offensively.

I had to drive defensively when I moved here. I had to protect my worldly possessions.

When I arrived in Victoria I expected rain. Sometimes I got a surprise.

The biggest surprises in the last few years are related to ageing. In my youth I had more hair and I was taller.

Well, that's all for now. I was energetic, but now I am tired.


.
Roar and Fire Pix have been updated. View my photos used for this post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been having fun ;-)

Brent said...

Ok, you obviously have too much free time on your hands!!

Leon said...

Joel - you're right.

Brent - unfortunately you are also right. However, I am using the time to learn more about myself. (?)