Friday, June 03, 2005

Early And Wormless

Sorry to disappoint you all but I don't have anything profound to say at the moment. :) I am not being an early bird to catch worms. No, not today. It's actually late and I should be off to bed.


  • I volunteered yesterday and got another person to join the Photography Club. I think we are ready to begin meeting.

  • A teenager was looking for a metaphysical book about Magical Alphabets. I must have looked expectant because the store owner looked at me and said what? I then directed the young man to an interesting book. Collecting odd books does come in handy sometimes :).

  • I worked with some friends to find a solution to a problem. Sometimes we just have to work together.

  • I got an email from one of my brothers. Strange concept.

  • If the last few hours work pan out I may have an interesting techy post. I have to geek out sometimes.



I keep resisting the urge to add more smileys to this post. Maybe it is time for me to go to bed.

Cheers.

No comments: