Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Snore No More

Isn't it amazing? I wanted a nice, quiet, and mundane blog and went and added pics. Now I am playing with music. Sigh. Will this silliness never end?

I should roll with this music trend for a bit because I don't know how long it will last. Oh, well.

I was out taking pics today. I think I got some good ones. Lord knows when I will be able to upload them since I have to catch up. I looked at my pics from last week and laughed. I got some cute squirrel pics. Not everything turned out but there are one or two gems.

My watch and ring finally came in the mail. The watch was a Christmas present because my old watch died. My dad had to do some work on the nice old strap and needed parts for that. Now I have the fancy strap plus a nicer face watch. It's so much lighter than the temporary cheap one I bought in the mall.

I am getting used to wearing a ring again. I was given a gold ring for my 16th birthday. It had a black stone and a gold letter L. I eventually lost the letter and my dad added a nugget from his gold claim. My ring had to be resized last year but the band was so worn that it had to be replaced. So now the only original part of the ring is the stone - which was the cheapest part. LOL. But, I put it on tonight and it looks fine.

So now I have to phone my parents and thank them for my Christmas presents. See ya later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the pics?

Leon said...

On my computer. I am still processing July pics.lol. Dare I slow down?