Monday, September 26, 2005

Parental Instincts

I have been feeling a little tired lately. I have been under some stress but fight it with humor. For example, I joke to myself that I am going through male menopause. (I hope not!)

I was talking to a friend in town and mentioned several of my online friends. I was struck by how much I sounded like my mother when she discusses my family and their kids.

So I may not be going through menopause but my long lost parental instincts are kicking in. Uncle Firemind is alive and well and lives in this blog.

Here are what some of my 'nieces' and 'nephews' are up to:

Shahid has made a video called Roger Times 5.

Link - Watch Video

Lou has made an awesome music video called Animals Revolt.

Link - Watch Video

Sam keeps teaching me about Indie music. I decided to dedicate a song to him.This is Dr Seuss's "Green Eggs and Ham" done as a rap song. The vocals are done using audio clips from online dictionaries! Check out Dictionaraoke for more songs. I especially recommend songs by the Buggles, Queen, and Pink Floyd.

Christine's blog is sometimes funny and sometimes serious. I may joke about my parental instincts but her's are well used and well applied. I found this post to be very special.

Cheers.

No comments: