Monday, October 03, 2005

#700

This is my 700th post. I am not sure whether I should brag about that or be embarrassed. You see my 600th post was written on July 21st of this year. I have either been busy or I need a life. Either way it seems a lot.

Things are cool though. I am writing and enjoying myself. I haven't posted a lot of pics lately but that's ok. I like expressing myself with words. My photography has slowed a bit but I still go out with my camera.

I have seen some great blog posts written by some of my blogfriends. All of the younger crowd deserve mention for keeping busy even though they have school and other obligations. Lou, Shahid and Fintan, are 'old hacks' at blogging and if they miss a few days I don't get concerned. They are already addicted to blogging. I don't have to worry about Sam because I can't keep up with him myself. He is writing up a storm.

The fellows that I like to encourage, but not pressure, are Animationman, Sudman, and Stephen. Animationman and Sudman are busy and like to blog when they can. Sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right thing to say.

Stephen is getting hooked on blogging. His blog is starting to flesh out and take on a 'personality'. It will be interesting to see how it develops.

The theme for October at Our Photoblog is 'Fall Transitions'. Pop in occasionally to see what photos we post. We are participating In Animationman's Fall Festival and encourage you to do so also. Link up and get linked. Be a part of a community building activity.

When I reached #600 I tried to summarize my previous year and couldn't finish the post. I guess I didn't want to rehash old stuff. This time I decided not to look behind me but to keep on blogging. Writing new and fresh stuff is what keeps you reading. Your new posts keep me reading.

So lets all celebrate what we have written and look forward to our next posts.

Cheers.

7 comments:

Sam said...

Good job mate!

Here's to 700 more!

Leon said...

Thanks Sam!

Stephen said...

Congrats! Maybe I'll end up reaching half that eventually.

-- said...

Good on ya.

And I'm not addicited, I can quit when ever I want.

Leon said...

Thanks Guys, and Lou I hope you never have to prove that remark.:)

Fin said...

Well done!

Leon said...

Thanks Fin.