Friday, October 07, 2005

Goodbye Ronnie

Leon: I think we should mention Ronnie Barker tonight.

Firemind: It's a bit late isn't it. He died a few days ago.

Leon: Not really. I wanted to write something when I found a bunch of clips from 'The Two Ronnies'. I didn't have the time then.

Firemind: So you finally got a new one then?

Leon: What?

Firemind: A round one.

Leon: Round what?

Firemind: Tuit.

Leon: I finally got a round tu... oh fudge.

Firemind: Well you did.

Leon: But I haven't said 'Goodbye Ronnie' yet.

Firemind: Then do so.

Leon: It's goodbye from me.

Firemind: And it's goodbye from him.




News

Clips

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the show "The Two Ronnies". That British humour always gets me. Did you know the Don Adams of "Get Smart" also died this week?

Leon said...

Yeah, one jornalist said, "alas 86 only made it to 82".