Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fun Stuff

I had a headache yesterday and it hasn't quite left me yet. Other than that things are fine. I am tired though so I didn't get the writing I wanted done.

Recently I have been getting back on track with being admin in my Flickr groups. One group took a lot of weeding to get the photo pool in order. The other was easy. It was nice to let things alone for a while.

Browsing weblogs does prove useful sometimes. Through some posts I made at 2 Lazy 2 Blog two kids in different countries found each other. They are studying each others countries. 2 Lazy 2 Blog seems to be a nice little focal point for different people. I like that.

This morning I am going to play some computer games and maybe listen to some podcasts. It his hard to be ambitious when you are physically tired and mentally alert.

No comments: