Saturday, January 07, 2006

Replay

After I posted this morning I read blogs and surfed the 'net for a while. I then went out for a big brunch. It was a bit cool for a walk so I came home and read for an hour or so. Then in the afternoon I fell asleep again! Ah, at least I am taking care of that aspect of my life. lol.

Tonight I have visited a bit with friends and read blogs. Two interesting blog bits for you to check out are Stephen's new layout and Mick's latest podcast.

I am not too excited about our upcoming federal election yet. I did have a laugh when I watched this flash cartoon. Unfortunately its true.

Update: I have updated my links page again.

2 comments:

Mick in the UK said...

Thanks for the info in my comments Leon, I'm going to start doing the pods differently.

Stephen said...

New layout that is almost the same as I had before.