Saturday, March 18, 2006

Conference And Work

On Wednesday I attended a conference on Spirituality And Mental Health presented by REES Network. It was very interesting. Many people said that the idea was long over due. There has been a need to address spirituality and it's role in helping people cope with mental health issues.

I worked my usual Friday shift and it was steady but not too hectic. It was interesting hearing people commenting on what they liked about the conference.

I was going to meet my friend F for coffee since work prevented dim sum. However a long distance call from my brother prevented that. Strange things keep happening lately.

I had a nap last night and will go back to bed after chatting with friends.

Work, friends, blogging, IM, and naps. What a combination!

No comments: