Friday, May 19, 2006

My Friday

This is another one of those diary-like posts. Lately writing these type of posts has helped me order my thoughts and let friends know how I am doing. Big ideas are fine, but sometimes I need to write even when my creativity is subdued.

Today was busy but it wasn't too bad. I dealt with lots of people at work but didn't feel overwhelmed. It is nice to feel productive in a place you enjoy and where you get along with people.

I ate and then came home early so I could connect with some of my online friends. I am glad I did because I learned a few things and enjoyed my time with them. All types of people can teach you things and I value those who interact with me - even if it's just to say hello or to show me a website.

I talked with my mom tonight and I hope to get her using email and the Internet. It will be nice to have another way to connect with my parents.

Cheers!

No comments: