Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday Madness

Things were kind of weird in Firemind Labs today.

My rubber arm was twisted and I downloaded the IMVU 3D IM. It was weird. We had more fun making the avatars breakdance, fight and kiss (eeewwww, hahaha), than chatting. The program is a little odd but considering it is beta it's not too bad.

I played too many shoot-George-Bush games today. It seems that boredom is contagious.

I will start a new game of Civ tonight. So far it is interesting and new. In response to Fin's comment in my last post: I found Civ 3 slower than version 2 and used to get bored when gunpowder was discovered too. That is when the emphasis changes to micromanaging the nation and - for me - is the least interesting part. I will have to see how things turn out.

I added another song to 2 Lazy 4 Radio. I know of so many songs that deserve a comment or two. :)

I may post again later.

Cheers.

No comments: