Saturday, June 17, 2006

Satisfying Day

It has been a long day and I am tired.

I slept poorly last night and had trouble getting to sleep. I slept a few hours and then went to Dim Sum with friends. It was interesting to hear one person talk about his online friends just like I do.

After we separated I stopped in a music store to look at cds but I didn't buy any.

When I got home I slept for a few hours and then went online. I chatted with a friend for a while and then got ready to eat and see a movie. I was just checking movie times when the phone rang.

The phone call was from my mom. She was calling from home and that surprised me because I thought she was still in hospital. She was in Burnaby for a hip replacement and had the operation on the 9th of June. She left the hospital last Thursday (that's less than a week!) and flew back to Whitehorse. She's a tough "old lady". :)

I talked with mom for quite a bit and then rechecked the movie time. I was hungry so I stopped at a restaurant for a burger on the way to the movie.

I watched The Da Vinci Code and enjoyed it. I liked the mystery aspects of the story and the ideas presented. It was long but had lots of things to say. The movie didn't feel slow.

I have ventured out into the world and now I am home. Now I can read blogs and relax before bed.

Good night.

No comments: