Thursday, July 06, 2006

All About Firemind

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Firemind!

  1. If you put a drop of liquor on Firemind, he will go mad and sting himself to death.
  2. The first domain name ever registered was Firemind.com.
  3. White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Firemind.
  4. Firemind is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field!
  5. Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Firemind.
  6. Michelangelo finished his great statue of Firemind in 1504, after eighteen months work.
  7. Worldwide, Firemind is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
  8. All swans in England belong to Firemind.
  9. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Firemind.
  10. Firemind is 984 feet tall.
I am interested in - do tell me about


For some reason #5 makes me laugh.

(thanks LJ)

8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like #7 compounded by #1. But just like me - we is interesting folk!!