Monday, July 31, 2006

Down And Back

This weekend was okay but I began to feel rundown and tired. I began to sleep more and don't remember Sunday at all. I hate it when I get like this.

Today I was still tired but managed to get organized and went out for spaghetti. The meal and social interaction made me feel better.

On the way home I stopped to see the carriage horses. Only two were there at the time and they both nudged me looking for snacks some petty. Horse therapy is good!

I had no Internet when I turned on my computer tonight! I reported a payment on Thursday but there was a mix-up at my ISP. They reconnected my modem and things are back to normal.

I am still tired but I feel like I am getting back on track. It will be nice if I can connect with friends tonight but I can wait until tomorrow. Everyone is busy this week.

No comments: