Monday, July 10, 2006

Leon And I - A Guest Post For A Friend

Written by Bryce.

Leon was just a person who came across my blog. He commented, I commented back, and he became a regular. I hadn't had many readers of my blog, so having someone actually read, take in, and comment on my posts was refreshing, and it was nice to know my words weren't lost in cyberspace.

Soon we became good friends, contacting each other through email and on MSN. We've gone though many things together,like any normal relationship; we've had fights, we've had triumphs, we've had a lot of good and a lot of bad times. But these things just build on who we are today.

When I was first told of Leon's age I was a little freaked out, but upon getting to know him, I realised he was just a guy looking for friends, and someone to talk to.

I feel as if we've grown up together.

Though at one point I said that Leon was like a father I never had, I actually think he was more of a brother I never had, or just a best friend.

We know everything about one another, and we help each other out when we have problems. We share our happy times, and mourn together in the sad.

I feel I've really changed who he is as a person inside. I've changed him into an assertive, proud, brave person, who can deal with things on his own, without just sitting and brooding. Though, as I always say, You can't change everything, no matter how hard I try (Gosh Leon, STOP eating out so much, make your own bloody dinner).

We've had so many laughs together, and he is very good at making me happy. Even though most of the time I bite his head off. Most of the time he's good at taking that, and trying not to annoy me so much.

I enjoy having a friend who's so much older. Being friends with Leon has made me more mature in my ways. I think I really needed a male friend like him. Now he's all mine! Muahahahaha~

^___^ Yes. We have a lot of fun.

Thank you very much Leon, for being the bestest friend a person could ask for. Thank you for being here for me.

Congratulations on your 1000th post, I hope there are many more to come.

1

1 comment:

Leon said...

Thanks Bryce. We have been through a lot and it was worth it. Thanks for everything.