Monday, August 14, 2006

Sunday Blahday

I was tired again yesterday so I rested a lot. I didn't get anything I wanted done so I will be busy tomorrow.

In the early hours of Sunday I was chatting with Shogun and helping him search for information about the movie version of Once Were Warriors. I didn't find what he needed but got interested in the story. Now I have to look for the book. ^__^

Last night my mom phoned and we had a nice talk. She is doing good and can do lot's of stuff she couldn't before the operation. She gets tired but is healing quite nicely.

I was surprised when she said my aunts thought I looked healthier and thinner. I must be doing something right.

I ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory and had Chicken Penne for a change. It was good. I really needed to get out for a while.

This morning I have been snacking on baby carrots. They are healthy and addictive. I better eat healthy when I can because I feel a craving for pizza coming.

I am not too happy with my blogging lately. I am happy that I have been writing but miss playing with ideas like I usually do. I just haven't had the energy. One good part of writing my "daily reports" is that I can keep friends posted on what is happening even if I can't chat with them.

That's all for now. Cheers.

No comments: