Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fun Days

I have been feeling okay these last few days. I have been tired at times, and I was lonesome last night, but over all things have been fine.

Yesterday I had a nice chat with a friend I hadn't talked to for a while. I then got about two hours sleep and went to breakfast and work. My volunteer shift went well and set the tone for the rest of the day - which was busy but not overwhelming.

Last night I was going to blog and noticed that I was close to writing my 1100th post. I thought about how different things were now from when I wrote my 1000th post and that made me sad. Things are fine but just different and I am still trying to implement some of the changes I want. Part of me says I should be patient with myself. Part of me wants me to "get on with it".

I have been wondering if it is time to change things with this blog. I do have more things to write here though. Posts that wouldn't fit somewhere else.

Today I rested a lot and went out for dinner. Tonight I had a very funny chat with another friend I haven't talked to for a while. It was good to laugh!

I hope you are all well.

Cheers.

No comments: