Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Busy With Blogging

I have been so busy working with my various blogs and other projects. I will write a short summary of each. Feel free to ask for more detailed information.

1. I haven't blogged at BBD directly but I have worked on several projects that may be used in that blog. The projects include sidebar search widgets and social bookmarking tools.

2. I have been working on a search engine to add to BBD. The project is fun but it can be tiring because I am learning as I work.

3. I am still cleaning out old blogs and may put some of the URLs up for "adoption".

4. I have been invited to Twitter but don't know how I am going to fit it in. I already joined 2 Lazy 2 Link and Topics from 192 countries.

5. Topics from 192 countries is an interesting project and I enjoy writing there. I have written three posts so far.

Hello From Canada
Victoria Weather
Virtual World Travel Via This Blog

No comments: