Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reading List

I added a 'Reading List' to my sidebar. I borrowed the idea from Billy.

When I finish another of the books listed I will write up some book reviews. I am not sure how detailed they will be yet.

I may keep the section in my sidebar permanently and add books I plan to read and then delete them from the list after I finish them (and possibly review them).

I might start a "Book List" for 2007 but I am not sure. The "books" label may be all that my readers need to find my reviews. I do like the idea of having all the books read in a given year listed on one page. I also like the quick impression my +/- system provides.

I will be editing my sidebar "Contents" section in the near future and may rework the way I handle books and book reviews.

No comments: