Saturday, February 17, 2007

Blogs, Books, And Bands

I have been working on the 'Blog Finding Resources' section of BBD and it looks good. I want to provide a place where visitors can find all sorts of blogs to read. I will add more Canadian links after I post the Canadian Blogs Roundup.

I finished reading The Good House by Tananarive Due. I quite enjoyed it and will review it this weekend.

I posted a Supertramp video at 2 Lazy 4 Video.

Well, that sums it up for now. I will upload the two pics I took this week and post them if they are okay.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

I would like to peruse through your listings of stuff that's happening in Canada. We so need to find out about what's happening in other parts of our hemisphere. That's what I like about blogging. Visit my blog at http://thesilverpeoplechronicle.blogspot.com/

A bit of culture from Panama.

Leon said...

Yes, blogging is great for that. Thanks for stopping by.