Thursday, April 26, 2007

No Stomach For WordPress

I have been having stomach issues off and on for the last week. Things have been better in the last two days and I thought whatever I had was gone.

Tonight I had a late supper and got a hot chocolate on the way home. I lay down to read and sip the drink and my stomach started to ache. I guess I have to watch what I eat/drink and what I do afterwards.

Something else irritated me too. When I turned on my computer I found more email notices about trackback spam from my old WordPress.com account. I reset my password and puttered around but realized I had been away from WP too long. I decided to just delete the blog.

I have a couple of blog projects to work on tonight. I also have more blog submissions to check at BBD. No rest for innocent me.

Cheers.

No comments: