Friday, August 29, 2003

Giggles Galore

I woke up from a nap after a busy day and decided to do my usual computer rituals. There were 2 suspect emails in my Inbox so I deleted them, updated my virus files and did a scan. Everything was fine. I then checked the news and read my favourite blogs and diaries. That's when my mind went into gigglespace.

I won't rehash all the stories but I will say that I laughed several times when reading golfwidow, cabin-boy, and trance-jen. It is great to see people dealing with life with a sense of humor. Problems seem smaller when we can laugh at them.

I shared some gigglespace Thursday morning when I discovered Rate My Puppy. I emailed a link to one of the pictures to my bosses puppy.

The puppy may not understand but my boss will.

Gigglespace, the final frontier...

No comments: