Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Repeat Offender/I Don't Like Mondays

Repeat Offender

After I wrote yesterday's entry I couldn't sleep so I played a game of 'Age Of Empires' and surfed the net. My computer locked up when I was viewing a website so I ran some security checks after I rebooted. I sat in my Lay-z-boy waiting for the tests to complete and fell asleep. I woke up around nine a.m. and went to bed.

Life is weird.




I Don't Like Mondays

I don't like Mondays. For some reason I have gotten into the habit of catching up on sleep on Mondays whether the weekend has been eventful or not. Habits can be difficult to break - especially if you have no reason to break them. Since I am not working right now, and won't be for the foreseeable future, it doesn't matter if I waste the day away. I still feel a little guilty when I 'slum' on Mondays.

No comments: