Monday, February 09, 2004

Cruising Diaryland

The last few days I have been cruising the 'favourites' in various diaries and checking out the 'most recent' lists. I sometimes wonder why I am doing this when I can't always keep track of the diaries I do read. I think it's because – in real life – I am open to meeting new people. I am cautious and reserved but friendly.

With a simple click – click of the mouse I can look into the lives of people from all over the planet. People so different and yet very much like me. Sometimes I see things that make me think or laugh but aren't enough to make me return. Someone else will connect with the diarist and make them a 'favourite'.

Here I sit taking a break from books and games to peak into other worlds. Ah, the life of a cyber voyeur!

No comments: