Saturday, February 14, 2004

The Money Mystery / Dizzy Dream

The Money Mystery

I got an e-mail about a missing cheque yesterday. I was sure I had deposited it but it apparently hadn't been processed. I checked with my bank and they didn't know anything about it. When I got home I looked through my “in progress” pile on the counter. I saw a letter that looked like another credit card ad and opened it up and found the cheque inside. When I got done laughing and shaking my head I contacted the person who had e-mailed me.

The cheque had been returned because it was unsigned! At least someone at the bank was more attentive than either my friend or myself.

Dizzy Dream

I laughed so hard that I woke myself up this morning. I had been dreaming about being able to fly and engaging comedians from 'Saturday Night Live' (and other comedy shows) in an aerial game of cops and robbers. Things went well until we headed to NBC studios and I lost control and went diving toward a hot dog cart operated by Ed McMann. I woke up just before I crashed.

Weird Huh?

No comments: