Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Do I Dare?

I have been receiving good feedback about my workshop ideas. The organizations I talked to want to know more. This pleases me. I am hard at work building a journal site and it looks good.

The problem I am having deals with "firemind". Do I wish to draw attention to my quiet little Internet retreat? I could do some essays/articles and submit them to the workshop site. I don't want people to think I would do it to "pad out" the list of contributors. I would do it because, as "firemind", I have dealt with juggling a need for recognition and a need for privacy. I could write a better article about anonymity as firemind than I could under my real name. Furthermore, I don't write too much (?) about my sordid affairs or wild exploits. I wouldn't be losing much if I was "found out".

So the question remains: Do I Dare?

Time will tell.

----

One thing I am planning to do is contribute to "Pieces Of You". This looks like a fun site for writers.

No comments: