Monday, March 01, 2004

Fried Brains And Other Observations

I have been sooo busy with my new project that I have been neglecting this diary. So much information has passed through my head that my brain cells are popping like popcorn! The hard work must be showing because I have been getting good feedback. (Down ego! Down boy.)

Outside of cyberspace life has been odd. I have decided that if they don't fix the hole in my front yard (left over from fixing a water pipe) by Wednesday I will request a goldfish pond be installed. I don't know if a pond would be a good idea though because the hole is too close to my house. (I have to use my back door!)

Life was certainly odd today. It's not often that I get to have my dinner and wear it too. I was so fried after tonights computer work that I went out to eat. The food was o.k. but when the waitress came to ask me if I wanted anything more she knocked my coffee cup over and filled my lap with lukewarm coffee. She was more upset than I was.

Et tu Janus? - I am wondering if I should submit something to Journal Writer.

I am off to read a book.

No comments: