Sunday, March 28, 2004

Bookends

I just couldn't resist the play on words this entry title provided. I finished 'On' and liked it as much as the first time I read it. I bought some used books today. I wanted readability with an edge so I bought some horror. 'Houses Without Doors' is an anthology by Peter Straub. It is good so far. 'To Bury The Dead' is a novel by Craig Spector.

I went for new fiction rather than continue the nonfiction (for this weekend) because I need something to escape into rather than something technical. I have been trying to contain a 'tidal wave' of an essay idea that I need to reflect on.

I may not write all of the essay now but I need to clarify something on paper that I have been experiencing these last few days. I have had an interesting identity crisis with 'firemind' and it will be productive to write about it. This will help me personally and it will help with my other projects.

No comments: