Friday, June 04, 2004

Books, Crooks And Linux

Books

I finished reading 'The Tomb' by F. Paul Wilson. It is an interesting story of a man who lives outside of society and doesn't have any real identification, doesn't pay taxes and is unknown to authorities. He 'fixes' things for people and in this novel must deal with supernatural creatures. The story introduces an interesting character and puts him in an intriguing predicament. I enjoyed reading the story.

I just updated my page count for The 100 Books Club and emailed it in. When my listing is updated it will show: 21 books and 7401 pages. I have lots of reading to do yet.

Crooks

I'm not talking about politicians here but terrorists. I have been sneaking to Joegle to play 'Bin Laden Liquors'. Where else can I take potshots at the bad guys? A little computer violence keeps a man sane (or reasonable facsimile thereof).

Linux

I am writing this in Mozilla Composer in Linux. I decided it was time to load up Xandros again and keep Windows for games. Things will look a little different for a while but thats o.k.

No comments: