Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Endings

Yesterday marked the end of the final aspect of the Student Rights Project. It has been "ending" in stages over the last year. First the project officially ended. Then I found that the momentum had gone from Victoria Update Email Newsletter and completed that aspect of the project.

I had been working sporadically on the weblog and tried to get organizations interested in blogs but it never took off. The weblog was one experiment that didn't work in the way I would have liked.

As each part of my project ended new challenges came in being. I found out about my current volunteer position when I was working with the Project. The various skills I acquired producing the weblog made my transition to Firemind easier.

For three years I have been involved in some aspect of this Project. Now it is done "on paper". A part of my life has finished but I am not unhappy. Our goal was to have a symposium. We did that and so much more.

No comments: