Saturday, June 12, 2004

Too Tired

I have been lost in my own time zone (Firemind Standard Time) again. I have been tired during the days and sleepless at night. I tried to change my sleep pattern this week and managed to do dishes and laundry Thursday morning. However I laid down and missed my volunteer job (and weekly puppy therapy!). On Friday I was still tired and didn't sleep properly until I unplugged my alarm clock.

When I finally got up I went and ate "Beef Morena" (a pasta dish) at 'The Bent Mast'. There was a jazz duo there and they played a version of Hallelujah I Love Her So by Ray Charles in tribute to the late artist.

I have just updated the Diaryland profile for Journal Writer. I added a reading list to the book/author section. I will also add a link to the site from my Blogger profile.

I hope I have more energy tomorrow. Playing games and writing in blogs is fun but I miss people and sunlight.

No comments: