Thursday, July 08, 2004

Time Warp

My body is confused this week. I usually work on Thursdays but I am filling in for someone on Tuesdays this month. A friend who usually comes to town on Saturdays came on Monday this week. I adapted by catching up on my sleep on Wednesday.



I finished 'Pet Sematary' by Stephen King on Monday. I thought it was o.k. I had seen the movie and wondered if I would enjoy the book. When I saw 'Misery' I didn't enjoy it as much because I had read the book first.


I finished 'The Writer's Complete Fantasy Reference' yesterday. It has a lot of good information for writers.


I may have to create another blog because I have started writing poetry again. I could take all my poetry published at myhiddentalent.com and post it. If I do... be afraid, be very afraid. (mwahahaha!).


I done know what time it is or what planet I am on. I think I will go kill something in a computer game.

No comments: