Tuesday, July 20, 2004

You Are Invited . . .

You are cordially invited to attend Firemind's Online Potluck to be held Sunday, August 1st, in cyberspace. Dress is casual or optional. (Who will know?) Please select a beverage, or appetizer, or entree, or dessert to write about. Write as much as you want.

Rules

  1. Leave a note in my comments or guestbook.

  2. In the note state your name, blog in which you will write, and what food you will write about. For example: Leon, Firemind, Fish (since I will probably write about fishing). The relation between food and story can be as loose as you wish.

  3. Remember the date and write your story.

  4. Let me know the URL of your post and I will link to it and the other stories.


Attendees And Food

Beverages

Appetizers

Joel - lumpia (eggrolls).

Entrees

Christine - roast Mallorquin lamb - with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, mange tout, and red wine and redcurrant gravy.

Firemind - Fish.

Desserts

LJ
- homemade apple pie and ice cream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Joel, Way of the Writer, lumpia (eggrolls).

Can you send me a reminder about the date and story? I'm notorious about missing dates :-)

raspberry sundae said...

soup from me