Sunday, September 05, 2004

Blogging For Luke 11

Some more Teddy Bears were sent to Luke this morning before Blogger went offline (?) for a while. As I waited for things to get back to normal I had some Tea and a lite breakfast. I then fell asleep in my Lay - z - boy for a few hours. Well, sleep is good and I feel better.

One of the teddies was sent by Sherry and Katy. Katy's Blog is:

"for my neice Katy. She is 6 months old, and I am attempting to write the world from her perspective. She can't talk yet or walk or do anything my bigger kids can do, except make me fall head over heels in love with her every day. I hope her personality shines through."


Today they linked to How is Luke Doing and asked their readers for prayers.

In our different ways we help Luke and get the word out about him. We participate.

No comments: