Monday, September 06, 2004

Blogging For Luke 14

Blogs For Luke

I am amazed at the number of people who are helping out with getting the word out about Luke. So far we have five weblogs who have posted about Luke.

How is Luke Doing is written by Luke's parents.

Firemind - in this blog I try to observe what is happening in an anthropological way. More often, I get caught up in Luke's story. I also try to find things that will help Gordy and Sue with their blog.

Bacon and Eh's has a post called Operation Teddy Bear.
Island News has a post titled Teddy Bear for Luke.
Katy's Blog has a post called A special prayer request.




Teddy Bears For Luke

So far Teddy Bears have been sent by these wonderful people. Thanks everyone.

Firemind/Leon
Kim, Darin, and Family
Ted Johnson
Sherry and Katy
The Lundquists
Joe & Rena Searles
Rob
Ellen




I have some interesting statistics for you to read. I will post them later.

I am considering phoning one of the local hospitals and telling them what we are doing. Commenting in How is Luke Doing or sending a Teddy Bear may help parents feel that they aren't alone.

No comments: