Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Blogging For Luke 17

In this post I want to look at some statistics associated with How is Luke Doing and my blog. This will help Gordy get an idea of how effective his blogging has been.



I have slowed down a bit because of other commitments and being very tired. My pace has been hectic but minuscule compared to that of the Searles.

At 4:53pm on Sunday, September 9, my Blogger profile showed these posts:

Blogging For Luke 12 - 2 hours ago
Blogging For Luke 11 - 3 hours ago
Blogging For Luke 10 - 6 hours ago
Blogging For Luke 9 - 15 hours ago
Blogging For Luke 8 - 23 hours ago



Each Blogger account can have a profile that describes the blogger and his or her blogs. This is what the profile for Luke's Dad looked liked this morning:

On Blogger Since - August 2004
Recent Posts - 45
Avg Posts Per Week - 45
Posts Written - 45
Words Written - 4,939
Outbound Links - 17
Profile Views - 1555


Compare that information with my profile. I have been using blogger off and on for a year and continuously since April. My stats are typical.

I will post some more stats later.


Interactive Map?

Does anyone know how to make an interactive map for How is Luke Doing? I would appreciate the information. Live Journal has an interesting program, but it can only be used by LJ users. The program would have to be easy to integrate into Blogger or exist as a standalone program.

No comments: