Sunday, September 12, 2004

More Links

I have added some more blogs to my links page.

I have also updated Blog Links - my resource site for bloggers. I added some more directories where you can list your blogs. One of them, Globe Links, is hosted by Diaryland.

Many design links have been added. There are links to add artwork, calenders, referrers, clocks, and other fun stuff to blogs. You might want to exercise a little restraint, because too many outside links can cause your blog to load slower.

I just checked the Blog Glossary and it has been updated. I had emailed them a while back to point out that blogiversary was missing. It isn't anymore.

Now you have more toys to blog with! Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Leon said...

I keep finding neat things to add to that blog so I will update again in a few weeks.

Brent said...

I need two blogs for all the bells and whistles I could add to my page. My new mantra is, "Simplify...simplify." That will last about two seconds until I find the next new toy!

Mick Flynn Images said...

I am always trying to make my site load quicker to allow for dial-up users, and the fact that I also post pictures, and as you know, some sites take a bloody age to load.