Sunday, April 10, 2005

Comments! Comments!

My Adult Content post is generating some interesting comments. Like most bloggers I like it when a post generates thoughtful feedback.

It is fitting that I received the comments at the same time I got an email about blogging and comments. The email was from Ms. Fitterman a teacher I contacted before Christmas. Her students are using blogs to discuss literature and really enjoy it. She says they welcome comments so I have an assignment for my younger readers. Stop in at one of the blogs and have a look and say hello. You may meet some new friends. Instead of saying "Look at my blog" you might talk about what you blog about.

(The last five blogs on Ms. Fittermans profile are 'active'.)

I may do a follow up post later on in The Demo Blog.

No comments: