Sunday, August 21, 2005

RF 03 - The Indie Podcast

Radio Firemind is evolving as I experiment with a mixed voice and music podcast.

This 'cast was a lot more work than any of the others. The music was the easy part because all I did was decide which songs to post. Trying to comment fairly and meaningfully on music that is new to me was difficult.

Play (opens in a new window)

Playlist:

Total time: 19:02

Intro - by me - Length: 1:02

People Who Live In Glass Houses - Barrow - Indie Rock - Length: 4:27

Made of Pixels - Barrow - Indie Rock.- Length: 4:14

Break - by me - Length: 0:47

The Disappeared - Peter Adams - Indie Rock - Length: 4:39

Listen Harmony - Peter Adams - Indie Rock - Length: 3:20

Finale - by me - Length: 0:39

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Your voice sounded a lot clearer than when you use audioblog and I liked the first two Barrow tracks, but not keen on the last two tracks.

Leon said...

I'll check that out. I did notice that different tracks have different volumes and the player doesn't have a control. Plus the phone audio is lower.

Leon said...

Yeah, a dial up is rough for listening to music streams.

I found some creative commons music and my next cast may be downloadable. Of course it may take a while. :)