Sunday, August 14, 2005

Some Books

I just finished 'Tengu' by Graham Masterson. Japanese 'terrorists' are using demons to attack America.This is in revenge for the atomic bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The book is interesting and readable. The book is classeified as 'Horror' and has elements of that genre but is more of a police/suspense drama. It is quite graphically violent in some places.

One nice thing about the book is that it never lags. There is always something to keep you turning pages.

I read a few more chapters of 'The Three Musketeers' and then I needed a break again. Any lesser book and I would toss it in the corner.

I am now two chapters into 'The Devils Of D-Day' (also by Masterson) and finding it a nice spooky story. Who knew that WW2 tanks could be haunted. Of course some fool...er hero always tries to set things right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review. I may check out the book. There's very few horror novels addressing Asian myths.

Leon said...

Your welcome guys. Joel - you're right.