Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sunshine And Spooks

Today was a nice sunny day for walking. I planned to take pics in Beacon Hill Park but wandered around James Bay instead. I talked with a fellow named Dylan as I took a pic of his van. It had a dent on the side which was painted over with a picture of a volcano. The pic modified the dent and made it cool.

I also took some odd architectural shots by laying down on a lawn and a bench. Like the other pics they will take time to upload. I have too many pics to process. Ha ha.

I got some comment spam at one of my blogs so I added word verification to 'Take A Glimpse' and 'Our Photoblog'. I haven't enabled it here.

I am spooked out tonight. I finished 'Mirror' by Graham Masterson and it was even spookier than 'The Devils Of D-Day'. The novel starts off as an old fashioned ghost story involving a mirror. It develops into a very interesting tale of possession and conflict. It was quite unpredictable in parts and always engaging. The level is adult but other than scary themes and some violence it doesn't go overboard. I recommend it.

No comments: