Friday, December 09, 2005

Write Anyway

Sometimes when I am busy I get too burned out to play with the ideas in my head. I don't feel like working them into intricate blog posts or mini essays. When I have had a stimulating or challenging day I find myself both burned out and wanting to capitalize on my creative energy. On days like that I find writing about my day helpful .

I was busy today helping a person with a resume. We had to build it from scratch and discover what he knew and what he wanted to say about himself. It was hard work and we didn't finish; but we made a good start. It was a very satisfying, but tiring, experience for me. It feels great when you help someone and in the process learn about yourself.

Lately this blog seems like a daily diary. There is nothing wrong with that, but I find it odd. Recaps of my day may interest you, but can be boring for me. I find it amusing that the last few days have been interesting enough to write about. I guess I am not bored.

1 comment:

Fin said...

> It feels great when you help someone and in the process learn about yourself.

Absolutely.