Thursday, December 08, 2005

25 To Go

It was sunny and not too cold today. I went up town to drop off my Uni 101 application but the office had closed early. I'll try again tomorrow.

While I was uptown I stopped in at work for a bit and got an invitation to our Christmas party. (It's getting harder to avoid thinking about Yulnukkahmas). I also had a nice lunch at John's Place (Burrito and salad).

After lunch I walked over to Wild Fire Bakery and took some photos of the latest graffiti art. I then bought a book at Munro's and came home.



The book I bought is called Jealous Gods & Chosen People: The Mythology of the Middle East by David Leeming. I just finished part one which deals with the prehistory and history of the region. It is very interesting.



I just realized I am approaching my 800 post (hence the title). That's a lot of cyber babbling.:)

No comments: