Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Social Day

It was my short shift at work today. It went well and I got some great feedback. It is nice to know I am making a difference.

I hung around after the shift and talked with people. One of the nice things about the job is that I get to interact with many different types of people. The only people I don't get to deal with much are young people. Everybody has something to teach each other.

One of the best parts of the day was when I got to puppysit a 4½ month old chihuahua while the owner was in a meeting. The puppy was so friendly and well behaved. He is one of the long hair types and is about 20 cm long. I carried him around draped over one arm. I took him for a short walk too but he soon began to miss his owner.

Later on I had chicken teriyaki in the mall and came home to do chores. I need to get ready for a conference tomorrow.

No comments: