Sunday, April 30, 2006

Today Was Busy

I didn't sleep well last night and was cranky when I woke up. I pushed myself and met some friends for dim sum.

Dim sum was nice. Three of us talked and ate good food. We had to wait to get seated but stayed over an hour. I was full when we left. Everyone else had to leave so we parted around 1 pm. That was the first time I saw them in over a month.

I was thinking of music afterwards and stopped in A&B and looked around. I wasn't really looking for anything to buy. The browsing was fun.

I bought a milkshake and slowly walked home enjoying the sunshine. I sat and watched a local marimba band called Jamanja. They are pretty good and I took a pic of them.

I petted the carriage horses on the way home and bought some lemonade from a stand operated by some kids.

When I got home I did some blogging related stuff and chatted a bit. The blog stuff was fun. I wasn't sure how much I would have to teach this guy, but he knows a lot and learns fast. Basically all I am doing is offering suggestions.

I was thinking of going to a movie tonight but after dinner I was worn out and didn't want to push my luck. I just wanted to blog a bit and chat with friends.

I was hoping to post some photos to Our Photoblog for this month's theme but I am too tired.

A nice part of my nightly routine is reading my favourite blogs and another is chatting with friends. Sometimes blog comments and questions are handled in IM instead of in a post. I get to interact with friends and still get most of the information from their blogs. They get some interaction and keep writing. It is a nice balance.

Today was a long day but a good day. I hope your day was as good.

Cheers.

No comments: