Thursday, May 25, 2006

Moving Thoughts

I just woke from a nap and am ready to finish my "move" to the new computer.

As I cleaned up old emails and other stuff I had some laughs and felt nostalgic. Sometimes I wish I had more of those old conversations saved. Sometimes I am glad they are gone for good.

We forget the fun talks as well as the bad ones over time. Memory serves to save what we need.

I have come across old letters in the past and reread them. If the "magic" remained I kept them. If they had become mere words on paper I threw them out.

I have always felt that ideas and memories were like anything else and should be allowed to evolve or die. Stasis brings stagnation.

Sometimes it is fun to reread those old stories one more time before hitting delete.
.
.
.
Delete.

No comments: